Bark for Life Los Angeles 2013 Saturday, August 10, 2013 9am-12pm at Kenneth Hahn Regional Park. 4100 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90056. Registration opens at 8am. $25 per dog.
The American Cancer Society Bark For LifeTM is a noncompetitive walk event for dogs and their owners to raise funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society’s fight against cancer.
By supporting Bark For Life, you help the American Cancer Society save lives, and that helps us move closer to our ultimate goal of a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
So bring your best canine friend and join us for a fun-filled day starting with a walk, and then continuing with demonstrations, contests, and games.
Canine Etiquette the day of the Bark For Life Includes:
- A maximum 6′ leash during the Relay walk
- Current canine vaccinations
- Use of canine trash bags for pick up
- Canine owners respect each dog’s space
- Water will be available for dogs and people – bring your own if possible
- Canine fundraising items must meet canine consumer regulations
- Canine fundraising food items must include ingredients and storage instructions