A few months ago, I discussed the question of whether vitamin supplements are important for your dog, with the conclusion that they very often are important for your dog’s good health.
I recently received an email from Amazon with a list of Best Selling Dog Supplements & Vitamins.
I thought I would highlight three of them for you here.
Vetri-Science’s Glyco-Flex® III represents the third stage of the Life Stages joint health program, designed to support a dog’s comprehensive joint health throughout his life. We’ve considered the health of a geriatric dog in need of serious joint support and added extra glucosamine and MSM to be sure Glyco-Flex® III can keep up with those needs. Glyco-Flex® III offers something most nutritional supplements for canines cannot: thorough and non-biased research.
- GLYCO-FLEX III Canine represents Stage III of our comprehensive stage of life program for dogs needing maximum joint support
- Recommended by veterinarians for geriatric and working dogs as well as a follow-up to orthopedic surgery
- Only GLYCOFLEX products are formulated with GlycOmega Perna
Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine, 30 Sachets Per Box
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Excellent palatability
Anxiety can run high in dogs who are unwittingly placed in different environmental situations, causing actions like incessant scratching, barking, urine marking or aggressive behavior. Composure Chewsare formulated with three active ingredients to address these habits and the anxiety that leads to their proliferation. The C3 Colostrum Calming Complex is isolated from proteins that have a calming effect on animals. These colostrum proteins are bioactive and meant to work synergistically with the L-theanine included to support cognitive functions and stress reduction.
- For Exhibiting Nervousness
- For Hyperactivity
- For Anxiety
- For environmentally induced stress
You Might Also Like:
Did you enjoy this post? Please click on the buttons below to share with your friends!